Pages

Wednesday 4 April 2012

Photos from Sheffield trip

No text here as such, except to say please enjoy these pub based pictures of sunny Sheffield. When I work out how, I will have annotate(d) the snaps, but in the meantime, please bear with us (me).
Beer garden cum sun terrace at the former Hillsbough Hotel, now simply The Hillsborough
Hillsborough Hotel was home of the Crown Brewery, now The Hillsborough is the home of the Wood St Brewery
The wonderful Gardener's Rest
The Wellington AKA Bottom Wellie. Home of Little Ale Cart and ensuing hoppy, golden goodness
Interior of Wellington - note the beautiful tables
Kelham Island Tavern
The Fat Cat - home to Kelham Island brewery's wares

The Harlequin - come here for Brew Company products
The Shakespeare
Interior of the Shakespeare - looks pretty genuine to me

DAda - Thornbridge's very swanky bar
The Hop - bringing Ossett beers to students and people who enjoy loud music


There's something a bit continental about the Devonshire Cat
The Rutland Arms




1 comment:

  1. Very envious now, great pubs - I really must get another trip to Sheffield into my diary. Thanks for the photo follow-up post, brought back good memories of my visits to several of those hostelries!

    ReplyDelete